Friday, March 23, 2007

New 'Support A Composer' Section - Revenue Opportunity!

In the hope and spirit of providing more financial compensation to each of us for our art, I've added a section to the blog called Support A Composer. The section contains direct links to donation and ecommerce pages of local composers.

If you have an online store or donation page, please send me the link and I'll add it to the section. Note, this should only be an ecommerce type link. (If you just want your website listed (say your homepage), that should go in the Atlanta Composers section.)

The Support A Composers section is currently on the bottom of each page of the blog. You can see my example there. I link to my Support page, where people can make a PayPal donation or go to my Amie Street store.

If you don't have an ecommerce page, you can set up a PayPal donation store here or an Amie Street store here. (These are just two vendors I know of. If you like others, please feel free to discuss them in the Comments of this post.)

No comments: