Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Film project in need of a composer

Hello all -

This is from a message to our MySpace account:

Hi, my name is Brandon and I am looking for a composer for a pilot that I'm producing with my partner, Yvonne. I was hoping there was someway to get a notice distributed to your members about our search.

We have a half-hour pilot in need of a score. The piece is dark, dramatic, and character driven set in a noir influenced world with a superhero twist. Since Yvonne is a graduate film student at Georgia State and this is serving as her thesis, we are on an extremely limited (read: imaginary) budget and at this time we are unfortunately unable to compensate beyond as much exposure as we can possibly give. It's a really fun project that we expect to continue in the future with the great group of local Atlanta talent we've assembled, which will hopefully include an amazing composer soon. I would love to talk to anyone who might be interested as well as hear some samples of their work.

The best way to contact me is at bley [at] mail [dot] com. Thank you so much.

-Brandon

No comments: