Monday, July 31, 2006

Call for Works - Server Problem

Re: the Electronic Call for Works: I recently ran into a server problem. Any submissions that came in within the last two to three weeks have been unfortunately lost. If you submitted during that time and have not heard from me, please resubmit. I know that at least one submission was lost. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'm changing the way emails come to me on this account so that this doesn't happen again. There is still a lot of room on the program, so if you resubmit, your piece will very likely get played.

submissions@curiomusic.com

Also, for those who have not yet submitted or are hearing about this call for the first time, please send in your works. Here are the details:

http://atlantacomposers.blogspot.com/2006/06/open-call-for-works-electronic.html


Thanks.

Darren

No comments: