Sunday, June 01, 2008

Georgia composers featured at SARC

Hello everyone -

Just dropping a line to inform you all that I am presenting a sound diffusion recital this Thursday, June 5 at the Sonic Arts Research Centre in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I will be mixing the following pieces live on the Sonic Lab's diffusion system:

Time Canvas by Douglas O'Grady
Reel by Chris Arrell
The Bone Season by Saturnin Sektor (aka Toby Chappell)
"...black...color...hair" by Mitchell Turner

Program


Most of the time, composers diffuse their own works, but after seeing a recital of Greek composers, none of whom were present, I thought, why not do some pieces by my comrades back home? These gentlemen have been gracious enough to allow me to work with their pieces, and it has been a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Darren Nelsen said...

Ah, cool!

Thanks, Adam, for taking Atlanta composers' music elsewhere.