Saturday, June 28, 2008

Performance of the seminal "In C"

from the Cerberus Percussion trio (or quartet? quintet? I don't think they even know now! ;) ) :

Date:
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Time:
8:30pm - 9:15pm
Location:
WonderRoot (art gallery)
Street:
982 Memorial Drive
City/Town:
Atlanta, GA


Please join us for a performance of the famous minimalist work "In C" by Terry Riley! If you are a musician, we want you to play! Reply to this with your regular email address, and I can send you a PDF of the score and instructions.

There will be a short rehearsal before the concert, at 8:00pm, and we ask everyone to be there so we can be all set up before the show...we have 45 minutes to perform the piece, as there are two rock bands on the same bill.
RAD!


contact me and I can get you in touch: (my full name, no spaces) at gmail

Wish I could make it - hope some of you can!
-ASN

5 comments:

Tim Risher said...

Oooo nice! Will you be using the rock groups in the performance too?

Tim Risher said...

Oooo nice! Will you be using the rock groups in the performance too?

Adam Scott Neal said...

Hi Tim -

I really don't know, but I think the rock bands are simply sharing the bill. I'm just helping get the word out.

Ollie said...

The show was awesome! The other bands did not perform with us, but they sure loved the piece. WonderRoot is a great place to perform.

Darren Nelsen said...

Ollie, thanks for the report. Glad to hear it went so well.