Saturday, February 23, 2008

Performance of Erik Kofoed's works

This is from Erik Kofoed:

Some friends of mine are having a recital tomorrow(Sunday the 24th) 3pm at St. Luke Lutheran Church here in Atlanta. The Phoenix Clarinet Quartet from the US Army and tubist Bill Pritchard are featured, and they will be assisted by musicians from my group Mercury Season.

They are playing two of my compositions and a couple arrangements I've done. One of the pieces will be a premier of my Pasacalle for Tuba and 4 Clarinets as well as a piece for amplified Tuba and Brass Ensemble called Territories.

If you're not spoken for, come on out and hear some great clarinet and tuba playing. Did I mention that it's free!

Here's the address:
St. Luke Lutheran Church
3264 Northside Pkwy NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404) 237-4413


Hope to see you there :)

No comments: