Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Copywork and recording - shameless plug

Hi everyone,

I am posting to see if anyone needs or knows someone who needs any notation/copywork done. I am great with Sibelius, but will notate by hand or in Finale if needed. Turnaround and rates will be quite reasonable - I am just looking to make a little extra cash before I head to the UK in September.

I am also available for remote recording, as well as mixing and mastering.

Contact me here: adamscottneal@yahoo.com

Example scores are available my website: www.adamscottneal.com/music.htm Handwritten examples and recording examples available upon request (note: most of the recordings on my site are live and not engineered by me).


Please pass this along to anyone who may be interested.

Many thanks!
Adam Neal

No comments: